A FTSE 100 Technology business with operations spanning 36 jurisdictions is seeking a US Tax Manager to join their growing International Tax team. This role will report into the International Tax Director; this role will have exposure to a variety of international tax issues with a focus on US tax accounting, developing US Sales Tax experience over the next couple of years (currently outsourced).
Throughout COVID-19 this business has thrived, resulting in a global expansion.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Managing the Tax Compliance and & Reporting Manager in month end/quarter end/year-end tax provisions and tax reporting for listing purposes in the USA.
- Assisting with any project work and international tax queries
- Develop relationships with 3rd party outsource providers, assisting with data collation and high-level analysis
- CA/ACCA/ CTA/CPA qualified or similar
- Proven US tax experience, either internationally of from a UK Firm’s US tax desk
- The ability to be able communicate with all levels of hierarchy and manage 3rd party relationship.