Pure Search are working with an business advisory firm who are looking for a high performing M&A Tax Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in London.
Work with an exciting array of PE businesses looking to invest in an broad spectrum of sectors looking to invest post Covid lock down.
Join a high performing bunch of professionals who work in a collegiate and supportive team environment and enjoy a better work / life balance with true flexibility - whether you work from home, a cafe, or decide to hotspot next to a different team; the option is there - and truly utilised!
This role will provide see you leading and managing relationships with clients, assisting them with all their strategic tax requirements. This involves working with clients to advise on structuring & restructuring projects both in the UK and internationally,
* Transactions and International Tax advisory work
* Advisory assignments will be wide ranging and include a mix of international, M&A and other adhoc advisory work
* Clients include FTSE companies, AIM listed companies, private equity-backed as well as privately-owned businesses
* Providing tax structuring and tax due diligence advice on a wide range of transactions
* Assisting with carrying out detailed technical research
* Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services (management incentives, VAT, TP)
* Be involved in business development activity
This firm is interviewing virtually in the current climate and therefore to chat to commerical & progressively minded tax professionals.
To discuss this opportunity further, contact Una Ward at Pure Search on 07825036267 - available anytime for a confidential conversation