A highly acquisitive global brokerage firm is seeking to appoint a corporate tax advisor due to their continued international expansion and the increasing focus on tightening the group’s tax controls to reduce risk. This is a broad position that will allow the right candidate to develop across corporate tax and into other areas, with lots of attention from the Head of Tax whilst working alongside an experience Indirect Tax Manager.
- Corporate tax compliance and reporting, aiming to increase automation and system improvement wherever possible
- Assist the team with preparation of deferred tax calculations and providing advice to optimise this processes
- Fluidity in responsibilities as your commercial tax experience increases, including on-going involvement in a variety of international projects (e.g. TP documentation review)
- Newly qualified tax accountant (study support is available if part-qualified), CTA a plus, study support also available for CTA
- Experience and understanding of IFRS and the FRS101 and FRS102 tax accounting requirements
- Most important is a desire to develop a career in in-house tax with a corporate tax focus, to move up to Manager over the next two to three years.