A leading property business in London is currently seeking a Senior Tax Manager to head up the Tax Compliance division of their tax team. This rare opportunity is initially offered as a FTC or as a permanent position depending on the candidate’s preference (details available on request). With 2 direct reports this role comes with a lot of responsibility and is an integral part of the team.
- The role will take ownership over compliance and reporting both domestically and internationally alongside continual development of new processes and systems
- Ownership of statutory tax reporting for the group
- Working as part of a wider tax team to ensure compliance obligations are met timely and accurately
- Providing up-to-date advice on a range of real estate tax issues as required.
- Playing a key role in the preparation of real estate tax documentations, including initial drafting and review
- Assisting with group tax strategy, advising on possible adjustments to the group’s tax position where real estate is concerned
- Proven real estate tax experience from either an in-house or Big 4 accountancy practice.
- Available to start at short notice
- Tenacity and gravitas to lead a small team, keeping to important group deadlines and making an impact on global strategy
- Experience of M&A, joint ventures and REITs would be beneficial.