Taking full responsibility for the compliance and reporting of a global environmental services company. The role will report directly into the Head of Tax and responsibilities include:
* Preparing tax computations and consolidating tax notes (IFRS, FRS101 & FRS102) for UK and Irish entities
* Preparing and submitting corporation tax returns
* Ad-hoc project work including M&A, CAs, R&D claims, due diligence, disposals
* Assisting the analysis and calculations for thin capitalisation, interest deductibility and TP
* Providing tax advice for the group and business units, with use of advisors as required
You will hold an Accounting and/or CTA qualification and have 2 years + UK post qualified experience.
Please submit your details as soon as possible for consideration. You can contact Tara Colman for an initial, confidential chat.