Newly created opportunity with one of the worlds leading banks.
You will lead the bank as they transform their VAT systems, creating a more efficient practice for all VAT systems, processes and operational controls.
You will be responsible for managing all indirect tax governance and supporting key stakeholders in relation to operational aspects of VAT ensuring that systems, processes and controls operate in an effective way globally.
On offer is the chance to work with a high calibre team in a supportive and collaborative environment.
* Collaborating with the Head of VAT in putting together a global assurance programme
* Analyse the current indirect tax processes and identify areas of improvements
* Provide VAT advice and recommendations into finance, lead the change programme from a VAT perspective
* Maintain an ongoing VAT training programme
* Preparation of management information for key VAT metrics
* Knowledge of SAO
* Experience in developing and managing process improvement and documentation projects
* Confident communicating with all levels of the business
Please contact Jelena McDonagh to discuss further