This is a leading firm that has a focus on fast growth markets which has been established for over 15 years. Continuing to grow year on year they now have over 200 employees working across a global office network having raised over $10 billion since their inception.
They are now looking to appoint a HR & Reward specialist to join the team who will assist the Global Reward lead on the development of the compensation and benefits framework. The chosen individual will initially work across the the administration of reward and benefits activities acting as the second line support for all compensation matters. The individual will then be helped to develop and build into key project work and quickly progress with a leading employer.
Further duties include:
* Preparing carry award schedules to collect carry proposals and approval,
* pension & benefits,
* End of year compensation review,
* Experience of working with-in Reward
* Working in a FS environment of partnerships would be advantage
* Experience in working with a diverse range of stakeholders globally.
* Experience working within a broader HR team however, we will consider those working in practice.
My client offers a high level of compensation based on experience along with a supportive environment and the option of flexible working. To apply, please follow the link below.