This is a Transfer Pricing role which focuses predominantly on the operational piece but also supporting on global TP planning. Below is a detailed list of responsibilities for the role.
* Initially focusing on the design and implementation of operational TP framework, you will support the TP Director to assess existing processes and systems and determine the most efficient plans to standardise, simplify, automate and make all processes significantly more efficient.
* Find efficient and pragmatic solutions and tools to manage operational transfer pricing for all inter-company transactions. Including amending existing TP policies and process maps, identifying and clarifying relevant ownership and involvement of internal stakeholders in the end to end processes.
* Play a leading role in rolling out the finance transformation in the group, ensuring the new operational TP processes are carefully managed, liaising with the finance transformation planning team together with all new and existing stakeholders.
* Lead in the review and management of operating margins for distributors and contract manufacturers as well as the setting of product transfer prices.
* Working with the Tax Reporting team to support better forecasting of legal entity profitability, for more accurate ETR forecasting as well as identify tax risks and potential opportunities for tax optimisation. You will provide appropriate support during the tax reporting and compliance cycles on relevant TP matters, including disclosures in accounts and tax returns.
* Playing a key role in all TP audits, working with other members of Global Tax and local finance, analysing quantum of risk. Includes leading and project managing TP audits, developing and executing a comprehensive TP audit management strategy in alignment with the Global Tax risk management and governance framework.
* Leading in preparing the Master File and TP Reports for the Group's Core Entities, as well as preparing and reviewing all other applicable TP Reports.
* Working with external advisers and internal stakeholders in the preparation and maintenance of this TP documentation and comparable data in line with BEPS and local requirements.
* Actively input into the preparation of and review of the Group's CbCR analysis to identify risks and opportunities for evolving TP policies.
* You will work with other areas of direct tax in supporting the implementation of the centrally led operating model change projects. You will further assist with providing operational TP support to business development, M&A, corporate restructurings and other commercial initiatives, adapting and implementing revised TP policies as necessary.
* Continuously monitor changes in the local and global TP environment, providing insights to other members of the Global Tax team.