This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work in a small team (3 others) of experienced tax professionals and in a small head office of a FTSE 100 business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Responsibility for year-end and half year external reporting of tax accounting in consolidated financial statements
* Manage updates to tax accounting schedules in the group accounting consolidation system
* Assist the Head of Tax with forecasts of the group tax rate
* Prepare UK taxable profit forecasts in collaboration with UK tax manager, for quarterly payment obligations
* Manage the preparation of annual Country by Country tax reporting
* Prepare the UK corporation tax returns for head office entities including management and finance companies
* Manage withholding tax on inter-company and external debt finance
* Review group CFC exemptions and prepare annual tax return disclosures
* Manage process for tax reporting of UK business visitors
This role will offer great exposure and working directly with the Head of Tax, making it a great first role in-house or a second in-house move.