A globally renowned brokerage firm are looking to hire a Tax Manager to lead the EMEA tax advisory services with a focus on trading activity and the corporate structure. You will also provide support to the wider team's work. This is a great role for a candidate making the first move in-house
Or a candidate wanting to further develop their tax advisory experience within financial services.
While the role is initially a 10-month fixed term contract, there is a high possibility it will become permanent.
* Review new business initiatives for the EMEA region and monitor for the rest of the world
* Review and advise on tax aspects of cross border working and international mobility
* Cover the technical and practical aspects of transaction taxes, withholding taxes and treaty clearances
* Monitor and access legislative change that may impact the firm's businesses, action a response and manage the implementation as required
* Provide transaction tax assessments and risk control including group restructuring, acquisitions, and funding arrangements
* Provide ad hoc support to the wider work of the Tax team
* Complete transfer pricing risk assessments and maintain oversight of employment taxes
* Maintain strong relationships with Front Office, Legal and Operations teams
* Ensure internal policies are adhered to, including responsibility for compliance with operational risk requirements
* Strong understanding of the Financial Services sector
* Good tax technical skills that can be applied in a business environment
* ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or a qualified Tax Lawyer with Financial Services experience
Please submit your details as soon as possible for consideration. You can contact Tara Colman for an initial, confidential chat.