Assistant Manager, Transfer Pricing – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Our international client is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to join their expanding Transfer Pricing team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
As an Assistant Manager with the Transfer Pricing team, you will focus primarily on:
• Supporting TP Managers in inter-company TP activities.
• Conducting functional analysis interviews and industry research.
• Benchmarking studies and preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation.
• Reviewing and recommending planning opportunities for clients.
• Supporting Transfer Pricing Audits.
• Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues in the TP and crossover project teams.
To be considered for this Assistant Manager, Transfer Pricing role then you must have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Admin or similar.
• Approximately 4-5 years of dedicated TP experience in a Consulting environment in Malaysia.
• Fluency in English; written and oral.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to work with a good level of autonomy.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV.