Global organisation based in Yorkshire is currently recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager to operate in this brand new role which is designed to drive efficiencies across the organisation. Within the role, you will be reporting to the Head of Finance and take ownership for managing the tax function and facing off to the business on anything tax related.
You will take full responsibility for forecasting tax change, cashflows and provisions for consolidated group budget.
The accountabilities for this role are:
* Support development of Group tax strategy and policy
* Build Tax team profile within the business
* Train and support junior team members
* Identify and implement opportunities for tax efficiency, such as R&D reliefs and patent box
* Tax forecasting
* Manage all HMRC enquiries
* Manage appropriate use of advisors
Working for an extremely well respected individual, you will have the opportunity to take full ownership of the function, working under their wing. A true high flyer, this is a great chance for someone who is fully qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified.