A leading Private Equity firm based in Central London are looking to add a junior tax professional to their team. They are looking for a driven and intelligent individual to support the tax compliance, reporting and advisory matters for the active funds.
Support will be given, if desired, to take professional tax qualifications. You will also have the ability to contribute to and define how you want the role to develop.
* Support all aspects of the funds' Global tax compliance.
* Working with a Big 4 provider on the preparation of tax returns (US and other jurisdictions) for corporate and partnership fund entities.
* Involved in various ad hoc advisory projects for the funds'.
* Supporting the funds' ongoing compliance with FATCA, CRS and other global regulations.
* Liaising with investors, tax authorities and other external stakeholders.
* Tax experience (ideally multi-jurisdictional).
* Strong appetite to learn and develop.
* Highly numerate/analytic.
* Problem solver - "unafraid of the unknown" and willing to find solutions.
* Ability to work within a rapidly moving environment and adaptable to change.
* Proficient in Excel.
Please apply below and/or get in touch with Kieran Moon