Transfer Pricing, Senior Associate – Dublin, Ireland
• Supporting and leading projects for a variety of local and International clients, focusing on TP Planning, Advisory and Controversy work.
• Preparing TP reports, analyses, benchmarking and communicating with Revenue Authorities.
• Contributing towards marketing and BD initiatives.
• Mentoring junior staff members and staying up to date with developments in local & International TP rules.
• A degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law.
• Approx 3 -5 years TP experience in a Consulting environment.
• Fluent English (both verbal and written).
• Mixed portfolio of client experience, with FS sector more advantageous
In return there is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits, in addition to fantastic career progression on offer.