PART-TIME VAT Accountant role: A uniquely flexible opportunity has arisen for a skilled VAT Accountant to join a leading Fortune 500 business on a Full or Part Time basis.
This is a Pan-European VAT compliance, Customs & Excise position working within a diverse services business and reporting into the Indirect Tax Director.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Managing VAT compliance process across Europe
* Managing Customs and Excise returns and process
* Working with third party service providers and advisers
* VAT Accounting: Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Proactively suggest areas for improvement in processes
* Making Tax Digital
* Supporting wider business on Indirect Tax related queries
Languages (French, Italian or German) desirable
Excise Experience Desirable
Minimum 4 years Indirect Tax EU compliance experience essential
Advanced Excel and Systems knowledge
On Offer: Circa £65K and opportunity to work from London, Dublin or Paris (Remotely)
For further information about this position or the broader part-time, European or contracting market- please contact Jade Hawkins