We are working with a boutique accounting practice looking for a new Tax Consultancy Manager to join their successful London Film team, a new position that has opened thanks to recent growth and success.
Acting (excuse the pun) for some of the most high-profile individuals in the film and television industries worldwide, you'll work directly with the owners of the practice to provide high-quality tax advice to a broad range of clients, often with complex cross-border considerations. This firm proves that a career in tax can be glamorous!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Salary up to £80k" - The Daily Grind
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Excellent progression opportunities" - The Tax Tribune
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Bragging rights" - The Accounting Express
Responsibilities will cover:
● Providing tax advice to actors, directors and production team members (and their businesses) on structuring their involvement in film projects, and advising on contractual matters.
● Advising on overseas tax laws for international projects.
● Preparing applications to HMRC for inbound talent to the UK.
● Preparing tax forecasts and tax returns.
● Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, and assisting the business with winning new work.
● Coaching and training junior members of the staff.
The ideal candidate will:
● Hold a relevant qualification (CTA/ACA/ATT) or be in the process of completing their studies.
● Have a demonstrated history of working in tax within an accounting environment, preferably within a Private Client or Private Business/Mixed Tax setting.
● Be capable of analysing complex tax law and subsequently providing commercially astute recommendations to clients.
● Be able to build strong working relationships with clients and directly manage a client portfolio.
● Be able to multi-task and prioritise in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
● Have strong written and oral English language skills.
For more information, apply now through etaxjobs or contact Joe McWilliam at Wilkinson Partners for more information.