We are looking for a UK Tax Manager for a leading insurance business based in the city. The successful individual will report into the Head of Tax in the UK, and form a key part of their small team. With responsibility for both direct and indirect tax, this is a broad position that would be ideal for someone who enjoys working across a range of taxes.
The position will suit an individual who has got a number of years PQE, with experience with both corporate tax reporting and VAT compliance. Some of the key areas of the role include:
* Quarterly/Annual Tax reporting
* Manage the VAT compliance process
* Liaising with HMRC, and responding to any queries
* Preparation of the PAYE settlement agreement calculation
* Providing tax advice on key projects
The right person for this role could come from a number of different backgrounds. A few things that are essential:
* Accountancy / Tax Qualification
* Good knowledge across UK GAAP / IFRS
* Experience with corporate tax reporting
* VAT knowledge
* Flexibility to work in small team where everyone supports each other
If you feel like you meet the criteria and could add-value in a role such as this, then please get in touch now for immediate consideration. If you don't have a CV prepared and would prefer to have a conversation first - don't hesitate to get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.