The position will have an advisory focus, dealing with issues related to digital services across the EMEA region. This role will require a highly commercial and technical VAT specialist capable of stepping outside their comfort zone.
The role will see you take control of their global indirect tax processes, implementing change and communicating across the business at all levels.
On offer will be an exceptional salary package working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
* Advise business units on global Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations
* Provide advice to the global business on relevant new tax laws
* Oversight of both internal and outsourced compliance process across global jurisdictions.
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
* Formulate and drive wider VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the group.
* Represent the business, taking the lead on engagements and negotiations with external advisors, government bodies, tax authorities, and auditors.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Previous international VAT experience is beneficial, as is prior digital services experience.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The next step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for more information