We are working with a Financial Services business on an interesting in-house role based in London. The role will cover a wide remit, having an International Employment Tax/Global Mobility focus but will be involved in UK Employment Tax projects as well. That's a great opportunity to join an interesting business which offers a great working environment that supports flexibility and doesn't have a long hour's culture.
* The role will suit an individual at the experienced Manager level/newly promoted Senior Manager, practice equivalent
* Proven experience in Global Mobility/International Employment Tax
* UK Employment Tax experience will be considered as a plus
* Hands on approach combined with exceptional stakeholder management skills and commercial acumen
* Ability to manage complexity
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.