R&D Tax Manager
Work with a broad range of businesses from almost every sector of the economy to identify their qualifying R&D activity, quantify it and obtain the R&D incentive relief.
Work with the engagement team to develop claim methodologies and prepare R&D tax relief claims and Patent Box claims for submission to HMRC (manage overall client engagement, including technical and costing aspects)
* Work with the client's technical and tax teams to prepare and submit robust and eligible R&D Tax claims and Patent Box claims.
* Work with the engagement team in responding to HMRC enquiries into R&D Tax claims and Patent Box claims
* Advise clients on tax technical issues
* Build and maintain strong client relationships with both existing and new clients - Work with the client's finance and tax teams to ensure that eligible R&D Tax expenditure and Patent income is identified.
* Assist the engagement team to develop claim methodologies and prepare documentation for submission to HMRC.
* Manage client projects, especially the costing based elements
* Lead in progressing business development opportunities and to pitch for work with both new and existing clients.
Contact Georgia Luxton to learn more about this opportunity
P: 0207 429 4441