* Reporting to the Head of Tax and Treasury this interim role (c. 6 months) potential for permanency will support on the management of the global tax compliance process to ensure that all entities submit accurate returns, across all taxes, on a cost efficient and timely basis.
* To ensure global cash tax position is optimised to include:
* Input on overall Group tax strategy.
* Implementation of appropriate tax planning ideas.
* Legal entity structure efficiency improvements.
* Management of Global transfer pricing processes to ensure entities are making the appropriate arm's length returns and that documentation is up to date and in line with Global and in-country rules. Work with regional teams to ensure that correct policies and processes are being followed.
* Evaluate, monitor and mitigate Global tax risk, via instillation, monitoring and improvement of appropriate tax control processes.
* Liaise and consult with external and internal stakeholders (e.g. tax authorities, advisors, regional financial controllers, auditors) and build strong effective working relationships.
* Provide support and tax advice to regional financial controllers for Global tax audits.
* Accurate and on-time preparation of corporate tax calculations for forecasts and year-end financial statements.
* Provide advice to the regions on indirect taxes, customs duties and tax equalisation matters.
* Support M&A due diligence and post-transaction integration.