Tax accountant required for a leading brand
Your new company
A recognised brand in Basingstoke seek to appoint a Tax Accountant into a fast paced role. Whilst the role is full time, consideration will be given to those looking to condense their hours into four days a week if required.
Your new role Reporting into the Financial Controller you will:
* Review intrastat reports and returns in a timely and accurate manner
* Assess VAT returns and European Sales lists for EU requirements
* Reconcile GL sales to reported VAT sales
* Prepare the intrastat summary book
* Support with additional projects and process improvement requirements.
What you'll need to succeed You will be experienced in tax accounting with exposure to European tax requirements (EC Sales, intrastats etc...). The role is expected to evolve over time and would suit a candidate looking to make a long term commitment to a business with an excellent culture.
What you'll get in return
A fast paced and friendly culture within an organisation who offer excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.