Transfer Pricing Manager | Dublin
Continuing on from an incredibly busy 2019, the TP market continues to grow and is currently enjoying the status of being one of tax's most in demand specialisms.
In line with market trends, greater client demands, especially in the Irish market, Pure Search are partnering with this leading transfer pricing group to find their next strategic hire to help drive further growth in 2020 and beyond.
This role will see you;
* Liaise with the wider International Tax and Value Chain Alignment teams providing specialist advisory services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industry sectors.
* Demonstrate and apply your knowledge of current transfer pricing legislation (eg. OECD, IRS, etc.) and proposed and pending legislation and their impact on clients.
* In particular you will have an in-depth understanding of the latest OECD transfer pricing principles and current OECD projects underway such as the Digitalisation of the Economy
* Manage project teams throughout the transfer pricing project lifecycle including leading client interviews and discussions, assessment of overall functional and risk profile, application of industry and client value-drivers analysis
* Interpret, evaluate and use quantitative evidence in performing economic analysis on projects including identification and application of appropriate transfer pricing methods to price transactions.
A nice to have would be;
* Experience in financial service transactions - banking, insurance, funds
* Experience in APA & MAP projects
If you are interested in relocating to Dublin for this exciting opportunity, please do get in touch to learn more about this role and how we can help you secure the next challenge in your career. Please note, international applicants must have client facing and advisory experience.
/ 0207 429 4441