Global financial services firm with operations around the globe is now looking to recruit a VP Corporate Tax
Your new company
I'm working with a leading global financial services firm with operations around the globe. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. The firm serves millions of consumers across the globe as well as the most prominent corporate, institutional and governmental clients.
Your new role
The EMEA Corporation Tax and Planning team is responsible for ensuring that the group meets its tax reporting obligations across EMEA.
This role will be focused on the groups UK corporate tax compliance obligations and any corporate tax planning opportunities that may arise, working within the EMEA Tax Department.
The role will also involve assistance with the oversight of the non UK tax reporting obligations across EMEA for both tax resourced and non-resourced countries.
The successful applicant's key responsibilities will be ensuring the group complies with its corporate tax compliance obligations including:
* Corporate tax computations and returns
* Tax authority audits
* Payment of tax liabilities
* Month / quarter end tax internal reporting
* Financial statement tax reporting
* Ad hoc corporate tax planning opportunities
* Oversight of non UK EMEA tax reporting obligations
What you'll need to succeed
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* A qualified professional with a recognised accounting and/or tax qualification
* A self-motivated team player who is able to prioritise and work to demanding deadlines
* A strong knowledge of the UK corporate tax regime and strong tax accounting skills
* An individual focused on operating within and enhancing the existing tax risk and control framework
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Excellent research, analytical and reasoning skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.