This private equity fund manager focusing on real assets; infrastructure, social housing, renewables, are looking for a finance professional experienced in M&A and/or Tax to join them in their London office.
The company has recently raised a new fund and are growing in all functions. This role sits in a unique team within fund finance, providing advisory services to the front office. You will work with the investment team; reviewing financial due diligence and financial models to help optimise returns. Specifically your duties will entail;
* Financial due diligence of new target investments
* Financial appraisal of target investments
* Tax structuring of investments and holding structures
* Optimising investment structures for shareholder cash extraction
* Active role in developing strategies to optimise returns from existing assets and investment opportunities
* Business partnering to the wider business, providing financial expertise, review and structuring advice to the deal teams, liaising with tax and accounting and financial advisers as necessary
* Review of funds flow for new acquisitions
* Review and interrogation of financial models
To be considered for this position, you be ACA qualified and have 3+ years of post-qualified experience. You must have excellent knowledge of fund structures, be well versed in excel and have strong modelling skills - macros and VBA.
Remuneration will be in the region of £70,000 - £90,000 depending on experience with exceptional discretionary bonus potential.