A household name is looking for a Tax Manager to join their established Tax team in their South West London office. This role will be largely advisory focused and have a diverse range for responsibilities across, real estate transactions, structuring and capital allowances.
This would suit a newly qualified ACA or CTA with a background in Corporate Tax looking to make their first step out of practice. You will work closely with both the Senior Tax Manager and Head of Direct Tax to build your capability.
* Capital allowance reviews to ensure claims are maximised.
* Identify opportunities within the wider business to reduce tax liabilities in line with genuine commercial activity
* Work with third party advisors on tax matters, as applicable.
* Ensure sufficient documentation of advice given so that tax computations can be completed accurately in a timely manner.
* Support ad hoc corporate tax projects.
* Help support the Group's statutory reporting requirements.
* ACA or CTA qualification with a recent background in Corporate Tax
* Experiencing building relationships with key stakeholders
* Strong organisational skills, with ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines