This global consulting business is looking for a tax manager with excellent international tax experience to take on a broad role based out of the HQ tax team in London. This is a new position and will comprise:
• Devising and implementing tax risk policies, guidelines and protocols for the Group
• Strategically managing and overseeing tax compliance completed at territory level
• Handling the governance and tax issues for the business's global IP entity
• Lead and manage international tax structuring projects
• Manage issues across a wide range of taxes such as TP, VAT, digital taxes etc
The right person will have excellent international tax skills in either a UK, US or other major European tax jurisdiction, have excellent project management skills and can think on their feet. Candidates from either in-house or practice background will be considered.