I'm working with a FTSE 100 business who have an opportunity for a Tax Manager to join their well-regarded team in a purely advisory focused role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that promotes from within and provides individuals with opportunities to broaden their skill set.
This Tax Manager position will have ownership over one of the business's portfolios and be the primary tax contact and coordinator for advisory and special projects of the portfolio. This opportunity would be suited to an ACA/CTA qualified Manager or early Senior Manager from the Big 4 or a multinational.
* Providing tax advice for a variety of business transactions such as new country entries, deal structure guidance, transfer pricing and strategic business initiatives
* Seek advice from tax service providers in the countries where your portfolio is operating either currently or in the future
* Management of key internal stakeholder relationships with commercial and functional leads
* Proactively manage tax risk across the portfolio
* Support and drive modernisation of tax processes in line with the company's tax strategy
* ACA or CTA qualified
* Strong knowledge and application of principles of international taxation
* Strong experience of international tax planning
* Ability to develop and maintain influential relationships with key stakeholders
* Strong project management skills, including ability to act as Single Point of Accountability representing both direct and indirect taxes across multiple jurisdictions both internally and externally