A PE backed Real Estate group who have experienced significant growth are looking for a Senior Project Tax Manager to join an expanding team in a newly created position. After several strategic acquisitions, this company are looking to build their in-house capability and will provide you with an opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and will develop a broad skill set.
The Senior Project Tax Manager will play a key role in this growing team and help embed structure into a fast paced environment. This opportunity would suit someone who has in-house experience within the Real Estate industry with experience in Real Estate transactions.
* Assist and advise on transactions undertaken by the group such as:
* corporate or property acquisitions
* intragroup lease structuring
* corporate restructuring
* bank refinancing
* Work with advisors, Head of Tax and the wider business
* Developing tax forecast and reporting models to help inform good business decisions
* Help to ensure business policies and processes keep pace with changes in operations
* Flexible attitude and willing to be involved in a range of projects
* Fully qualified CTA/ACA
* Experience of Real estate transactions
* Wider real estate tax experience
* Experience of tax forecasting
* A high degree of computer literacy, with strong Excel spread sheet skills