Global Environmental Services Company seeks Interim Tax Manager
A world renowned Environmental Services Organisation currently has an interim Tax Manager vacancy within the team to cover a 3 month period. The role is to provide support to the Senior Tax Manager with direct tax statutory accounting and reporting in their North London Offices.
* Tax notes for statutory accounts purposes:IFRS, FRS101 & FRS102
* Consolidate tax notes for UK and Irish companies
* Preparation of corporate tax returns
* HMRC correspondence
* Ad-hoc project work - M&A / due diligence, disposals etc
This role will report directly into the Senior Tax Manager. There will be the opportunity to work with the UK & Ireland Tax Director on ad-hoc projects.
Experience and skills required for this role:
* ATT or CTA qualified
* Tax accounting and compliance experience is vital with a solid understanding of deferred tax
* Irish CT experience advantageous
* OneSource CT experience required
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tasha de Keyser
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.