A global manufacturing company has a rare opportunity for a Tax Manager to join their London office. This organisation has an excellent reputation within the market they operate and this position will provide the successful individual with opportunities to develop their skills in a varied role.
The Tax Manager position has responsibilities across advisory, compliance and reporting. The ideal candidate will come from a Big 4 or Top 10 background and have 1-3 years post qualified experience in Corporate Tax, it would be an advantage to have exposure to working within a multinational.
* Preparing the UK corporate tax returns, including the groups parents tax return
* Work with the Tax Accounting group to support the quarterly tax provision process through preparation and review of quarterly tax provisions
* Leading the annual UK CFC analysis
* Participate in the full tax life cycle in the UK and other jurisdictions
* Participate in tax planning projects with opportunities to develop through technical research and presentations to senior leadership
* Take the lead in projects to improve the tax reporting and compliance processes
* ACA qualified or equivalent from a Big 4 or Top 10 firm
* Experience with tax accounting under IFRS and ideally US GAAP
* Experience preparing tax returns for large corporations
* Experience working in a multinational would be an advantage