Tax Manager job with accountancy firm in Colchester. Salary up to £55k.
Our client, a highly respected and well established independent Accountancy Practice, with several locations in Essex, is seeking an ambitious and experienced Tax manager, who can take on full responsibility for the firms client portfolio and supervise junior staff within Tax department,
The main duties of your role will be;
* Responsible for the preparation and submission of personal tax returns for a portfolio of private tax clients.
* Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
* Prepare and review corporate tax computations and CT600 tax returns
* Performing an advisory role across a range of taxes
* Preparation and review of benefits in Kind forms P11D & P11D (b)
* Develop, train and manage junior members of the Tax department
* Business development and networking.
In reward, you will be offered strong career progression, a friendly working environment and a diverse, autonomous role.
The successful individual will have at least two years' experience in a Mixed Tax position within Practice and be either Qualified by Experience or ATT/ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified/Qualified.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information