If you thought your TV career was over because you work in tax, you couldn't have been more wrong. I've currently got a great opportunity to work within the TV media sector as a Tax & Treasury Accountant with plenty of opportunity to move across into presenting if you wanted to.
Only kidding, but this is a really interesting and varied role with exposure to direct, indirect and employment tax alongside a small amount of basic treasury work.
If you've got some of the below:
* Worked with VAT and employment taxes before
* An understanding of direct taxes
* An aptitude for learning and developing your current skillset
* An accounting qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £55k per annum
* Excellent bonus and benefits
* Training and development opportunities
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.