Marks Sattin are recruiting for a prestigious professional services firm in the heart of Leeds City Centre for a six month project working with the board of directors and shareholders. The role will ideally start within two weeks and will be based in their head office with some travel to the London offices, the role will sit outside of IR35 on a day rate basis.
The role will partner various stakeholders in a stand-alone capacity but will be integral in the development of their current business model. Due to the complex nature of the business there is a need for improved processes across financial/statutory and tax accounting. The role will hold a senior position within the business working with the SLT and involve the below responsibilities:
* 6 month project role reviewing aspects of Annual/Monthly Accounting
* Contract role or leveraging local Audit Firm expertise
* Leeds based (preferable), travel to London
* Reporting to Senior Manager, Financial Control
* Professionally qualified Accountant (4 years+ post qualified experience)
* Prepared to work though detailed accounting reconciliations and analysis applying strong accounting and tax technical accounting knowledge.
* Experience of working in large/complex organisations
* Recommend improvements to monthly accounting and reconciliation processes
The successful candidate will be a chartered accountant with experience in large and complex organisations and must have strong financial and technical accounting ability (Tax being advantageous).b You must be available to start within 2-3 weeks' time.