We are currently working with a leading in-house group tax team, of a global conglomerate who focus on the emerging technology sector to, source a Tax Associate to join their team. The team offers an above-market salary, a competitive benefits package and the chance to work within a unique and market-dominating business. The primary focus of this role will be UK and International taxes.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist coordinating the tax compliance for all entities with assistance from external services providers across all direct and indirect taxes;
• Maintain the tax compliance tracking tool;
• Coordinating and providing support as needed with other tax compliance and reporting, transfer pricing, indirect tax matters and group tax reporting;
• Maintaining and developing trusted relationships with internal stakeholders;
• Continuously drive the quality and effectiveness of compliance processes;
• Monitoring and responding to the impact of legislative changes in relation to tax compliance;
• Some travel (international) required.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills/experience/attributes:
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar) and keen to become a broad tax specialist.
• Years of experience working in the tax compliance, tax accounting and/or reporting function.
• Experience of international tax in a multinational company.
• A self-starter who can react quickly in a fast-paced challenging environment.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills.
If your profile suits the above description and you're looking for a role in a busy, world-leading team, contact Isla Simpson at Wilkinson Partners for more information or apply now via Etaxjobs.