A startup life sciences business, touted to redefine models for healthcare through new technology and approaches is recruiting for a Research & Development Tax Consultant for an initial 3 month basis, with high likelihood for extension. This is an exclusive and exciting role, which will place you at the centre of a startup, backed by highly successful investors and led by a CEO with a flair for success.
As the R&D Tax Consultant you will be:
* Responsible for acting as an advisor for the CEO and Group FC for a number of areas including life sciences, technology and understanding requirements for R&D tax relief
* Ensuring these requirements meet tax legislation
* Composing financial narratives and evaluating documents in order to justify R&D activity to HMRC
* Acting as an advisor for key stakeholders, technical and financial leads
* Managing R&D claims against project deliverables
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ATT or CTA qualified, with significant experience in the corporate tax compliance space. A keen interest in technology and life sciences is highly desirable. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered for this R&D Tax Consultant role.