The Consultancy Group are working on a broad Corporate Tax Specialist role for a media/tech company, based in West London.
This role will offer invaluable exposure to both tax compliance and advisory work within a dynamic and fast growing group; Managing the tax compliance and assisting on various projects spanning across UK, EMEA, the Americas and APAC regions.
The ideal candidate will be part of a small tax team, reporting into the VP of Tax.
* Managing the tax compliance process for the group companies UK and oversees.
* Preparation of quarterly tax provision calculations, group reporting and cash flow forecasts.
* Providing corporate tax advice on key restructuring and commercial transactions.
* Assist the VP on a range of transfer pricing and ad-hoc project work.
* Liaise with various stakeholders internal and externally.
* ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified.
* Top 10 accounting or a large multinational background.
* Strong UK/international corporate tax compliance and advisory experience.
* Highly analytical and the ability to take ownership of projects and processes.
* A proactive self-starter who is a quick learner, fast on their feet and possess a can-do attitude.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva