Looking for an opportunity to work for a diverse multi-national brand, on a Part-Time basis, in Leeds?
I am representing a FTSE listed business to appoint an Indirect Tax Analyst to be based in either their Leeds or London offices. This position will be accountable for a range of VAT Accounting and compliance tasks in addition to adhoc project work and day to day query handling.
* Preparation of the group's VAT returns (mainly UK, Ireland ("RoI") and Canada but can extend to other jurisdictions)``
* Ensuring that all VAT accounts are fully reconciled each month / quarter and any differences investigated and swiftly resolved
* Preparation of annual VAT return adjustments including Capital Goods Scheme
* Review and submission of information returns (EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns)
* Preparation and posting of VAT journals and intercompany settlements
* SAP "champion" - develop a comprehensive understanding of SAP's VAT functionality, identify ways to make VAT reporting more robust and efficient across the group, manage VAT accounts and codes set-up in SAP
* Review compliance with key VAT controls framework / policies and escalate as appropriate
* Periodic review of group invoicing and master data processes - AP / AR
* Key operational VAT contact for support functions such as AP, AR and Cashiers
* Supporting ad hoc projects including new systems and training.
On Offer: Broad exposure to a diverse business, working within a fantastic team and culture
£40-50K location and level dependent, 2/3 days per week options.
For further information on this position please contact Jade Hawkins