Interim Tax and Payroll Administrator Opportunity - Oil & Gas - £14/hour
A multinational Oil & Gas group in central London seeks an interim Tax and Payroll Administrator to support the tax and payroll department with the following duties on an initial 6 month assignment:
* Making arrangements for tax payments to Tax Authorities (both in UK and abroad)
* Assist with the management of the Global Outsourcing Personal Income Tax Contract including; scoping services, monitor the approvals process with local offices, booking the service entry in SAP, ensure an efficient payment and charge-back process
* Arching our tax and payroll documents
* General assistance to the TAPR team
* Numeracy accuracy, attention to detail
* Planning and organisational skills
* Good interpersonal & communication skills
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Proficient in SAP and key MS packages e.g excel, word
* Numerical accuracy and attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tasha de Keyser now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.