Within this role you will work with the Senior Tax Manager in the team who has an International focus, and this role will provide international tax support to businesses within a particular division. The role encompasses a variety of work including tax compliance, advisory, reporting, transfer pricing and tax planning.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Assisting the Senior Tax Manager with oversight of general tax matters relating to the Division by partnering with the countries/businesses.
* Undertaking research into tax technical areas and prepares analyses in support of tax positions or particular transactions that are relevant to specific countries/businesses.
* Understanding the Group's tax control framework and identifying areas of potential weakness or opportunities for improvement.
* Assisting as required with oversight of tax reporting for the Division.
* Working with the UK compliance team as required in the preparation and review of corporation tax and partnership tax returns for submission to the UK tax authorities.
* Assisting in the implementation and documentation of transactions affecting the Division.
* Assisting with the preparation and review as required of transfer pricing documentation relevant to countries/businesses within the Division.
* Working with the Senior Director of Global Transfer Pricing to ensure local transfer pricing compliance requirements are being adhered to.
* Providing assistance to other tax colleagues in the reporting of cross-border withholding taxes.
* Working with the UK compliance team as required to respond to HMRC queries or tax audits.
* Working with partnered businesses to understand local tax audits and provide briefings to the Senior Tax Manager as required.
Please apply to this role as soon as possible to be considered.