We are working with a leading global consulting business on a Reward and Incentives role with a focus on Private Equity. This is a multijurisdictional team that provides advice on all elements of fund structuring and Merges & Acquisitions, including carried interest and co-investment as well as the broader Reward and Incentivisation of senior executives in the UK an internationally.
The firm has one of the biggest Private Equity platforms in the market, engaging with a number of crown jewel clients. This is a great opportunity work on very interesting Reward advisory work while also getting involved with the wider aspects of fund structuring. The role also offers strong progression opportunities, while being part of a highly successful but also flexible and diverse team.
* Previous knowledge of M&A transactions and / or experience of employment tax issues relating to employee share plans or management incentives
* Preferably qualified ACA or ATT / CTA, or equivalent qualification or experience
* Appreciation and strong technical ability surrounding the current tax legislation and case law
* Ability to build strong relationships and communicate complex
* Strong commercial awareness and the ability to adapt to changes in the external environment
* A team player that takes ownership of projects, uses initiative to resolve problems and works well under pressure.
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.