We are working with a Big 4 firm on a growth initiative of their Financial Services Global Mobility team in London. This is an established team that works across FS clients to provide specialist Global Mobility/Expat Tax advice, including cross-border and global coordination projects. The team also works closely with a dedicated GMS technology practice to drive the innovation agenda.
This is a great opportunity to join a flexible team that encourages strong exposure to different projects and client leadership. You will be working closely with the wider Business Unit, including the Tax Technology team, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* Proven Global Mobility/Expatriate Tax experience gained in Professional Services
* Excellent communicator
* Strong Project management skills
* Strong commercial understanding
* An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
* The ability to be a strong and motivated team player
* The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* ATT / ACA / CA / CTA qualifications preferred
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.