M&A Tax Senior Manager
This role will suit someone who has already proven themselves in a high performing transactions tax team, an individual hungry to succeed and is innately confident in delivering complex M&A tax solutions to the top PE clients in the market.
This culture is reflective of being the top deals team in the market and will suit a confident individual who isn't afraid of pushing boundaries and thinking outside the box.
Not reflective of the traditional M&A tax practices, this team is incredibly diverse and includes several female Partners with families. Being at the forefront of the D&I movement, flexible working is truly supported and led from Partners down.
You will be responsible for:
* Taking ownership of advising UK and international clients on transaction tax and wider commercial M&A Issues managing a portfolio of high-profile projects
* Due diligence in respect of mergers and acquisitions
You will have the following:
* Ability to lead an often challenging group of high profile PE clients
* Ability to recognize, and translate business development opportunities
* Experience in mentoring, developing and delegating to juniors in your team
* A desire to work in the UK's top M&A practice
To discuss this opportunity further, contact Georgia Luxton at Pure Search on +44 20 7429 4441 - available anytime for a confidential conversation