The purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of the company's indirect tax services in the UK, including responsibility for VAT filings and payments, reporting, governance and building relationships with key stakeholders.
* Managing the delivery of quarterly VAT returns for UK group companies
* Supporting the VAT Senior Specialist with the provision of VAT advisory services
* Supporting the design and delivery of an updated indirect tax risk framework
* Ensuring the delivery of monthly and quarterly EC Sales Lists and Intrastats for UK group companies
* Review and document VAT processes in line with the governance framework
* This role is suited to candidates with diverse industry experience or looking for their first move from public practice
* Good understating of VAT return preparation
* Advanced level of Excel, with desire to embrace new technology
* Good work life balance
* Competitive bonus
Please contact Tonye Dokubo to discuss in more detail.