Within this role you will be part of a small team who are are responsible for significant transformation projects. You will be working in a high calibre team where you will be on an excellent development path for building further skills and experience in a FTSE 100 business.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading the direct tax work stream of a project to automate statutory account preparation all the way through to the initial completion of tax returns.
* Creating additional accounting series in the system to ensure all statutory and tax financial information is accounted for.
* The project will facilitate Group reporting to Statutory accounts adjustments and will also include the creation of sensitive tax accounts, as well as automation of fixed asset depreciation for tax.
* Performing a review and assessment on an HTP tax reporting automation project.
* Ensuring the implementation of a robust and efficient tool for group tax reporting.
This role is initially focused on two projects, which will develop and gain further responsibilities.
Please do apply ASAP to be considered.