A leading Private Equity House is seeking a Senior Tax Manager for a transactions focused role. Broadly, you will:
- Carry out tax due diligence and structuring for Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Debt.
- Support the Head of Tax with tax strategy projects.
- Monitor investment efficiencies.
- Coordinate onboarding of lead investments.
- Support transaction and structuring services teams for tax matters.
- Coordinate external providers; Big 4 and law firms.
The tax team is at the forefront of the business and investment decision making, offering an unrivalled opportunity to gain a commercial viewpoint at a dynamic international firm.
This would suit a technically strong tax professional who is making their first move out of Big 4 or a law firm and is seeking their first position in-house.
If you have strong cross border tax experience and would like to find out more, please send your CV to sarah mumford