A global construction company are looking to hire a VAT tax specialist to join their UK tax function, based in the City of London to cover a broad range of VAT matters. Reporting into the Tax Director.
This position is to support the continued growth of the business in the UK.
* Reviewing and overseeing the completion and submission of compliance returns for the UK VAT group and other UK entities, including Intrastat and EC sales listings.
* Providing the business with VAT advice and guidance on technical analysis and projects all year round.
* Managing import and export taxes.
* Working with various other departments and stakeholders to ensure UK systems, processes and procedures are compliant.
* Keeping up to date on relevant VAT legislative market matters.
* Working with UK businesses to manage overseas indirect tax risk.
* ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified.
* Top practice or large industry background experience.
* Strong UK VAT tax compliance and advisory experience.
* Strong communication skills with an excellent team working approach.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva