A global technology company with offices all over the world are looking to bolster their tax team in London. A broad EMEA Tax Specialist position has come up to join a driven and commercial tax team.
The ideal candidate will be covering a range of entities across EMEA. Reporting into the EMEA Tax Manager.
* Preparation of the local and US GAAP for quarter-end, year-end and forecasting.
* Preparation of UK corporate tax returns.
* Supporting and reviewing the overseas preparation of the corporate computations and ensure local tax legislation is complied with and processes are updated.
* Supporting the EMEA Tax Manager on a range of projects such as; Capital Allowances planning, capitalisation analysis and planning, tax automation projects.
* Business partner across the business with various senior stakeholders.
* Keeping up to date with tax legislations across EMEA.
* ACCA/ACA or ATT/CTA qualified.
* Strong UK corporate tax compliance and reporting experience.
* US GAAP is beneficial but not essential.
* Solid technical ability and communication skills.
If you are interested in joining a technology company, based in central London, please contact Simon Riva