This leading Big 4 Firm are currently looking for individuals to join their newly created Private Market Funds team which is part of the wider transactions tax team in London.
The Private Market Funds team focus on providing market-leading expertise in the field of private funds tax consulting, investor tax reporting and transactions tax, with a client base that includes some of the biggest global asset managers and alternative investment funds.
Candidate must be ACCA or ATT/ CTA qualified or equivalent. Must also have experience and / or knowledge of debt, private equity, real estate, infrastructure or hedge funds and how they operate.
Key responsibilities include:
* Advising on a broad array of tax issues relating to the advisor / manager of private equity, debt, real estate, infrastructure or hedge funds or retail asset managers, ranging from structuring global carried interest and co-investment plans to structuring the fund and the fund management business;
* Providing bespoke tax advice in relation to long-term incentives and complex fund investments for fund management staff;
* Working closely with our M&A and Real Estate transactions teams to advise on investor considerations in structuring investments of the fund, and analyzing the tax treatment of returns to investors and the senior management team from those investments;
* Reviewing partnership tax reporting schedules prepared by the team for investors or the fund management team.
* Advising fund managers on the potential tax implications for their clients of making investments in certain Funds of Funds.
* Managing diverse teams (including from other Deloitte member firms) within an inclusive and collaborative team culture, where people are recognised for their contribution.
* Contributing to the eminence of our team within the wider Deloitte tax practice and in the market through knowledge sharing and thought leadership.
* Contributing to the growth and success of our new team by engaging in the professional development of our junior team members.