Our client is a boutique Asset Management and Corporate Finance Advisory firm based in Dublin 2.
Having gone through exceptional growth both in terms of Headcount and Pipeline of work they are now seeking to retain the services of an experienced Financial Modelling Manager to assist in the further growth and development of the business.
This position will suit a Current Assistant Manager who is keen to make the step up to Manager.
* Specifying, designing and constructing complex, dynamic and highly functional Financial & Business models
* Reviewing the work of other Modelling team members to provide a high level of quality assurance
* Reporting status and deliverables to the engagement director regularly and proactively
* Monitoring risks and highlighting engagement issues appropriately as they arise
* Mentoring junior business members and acting as a positive role model
* Actively participate in the commercial aspects and growth of the business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly competent and technical Financial Modeller to join this progressive and dynamic international boutique firm and build upon your career to date.
On offer is the opportunity to join a highly flexible and agile business one with a strong emphasis on quality delivering on strategic projects on both a domestic and international scale.
For further information please Matt Fitzpatrick in Marks Sattin.